lunes, 16 de marzo de 2015

Criminal complaint.-

Although according to the blog defamatory, I'm a wanted man, fled JUSTICE, not localizable, I went this afternoon with my lawyer and prosecutor to file a criminal complaint IN THE COURTROOM DEAN, against RICARDO MERCADO SIERRA, for alleged INJURY offenses, SLANDER, DEFAMATION AND HARASSMENT A MINOR.

He can say, it is CHANTA a size L (CHANTA IN CASTILIAN, POOR IS A MISERABLE THAT APPEARS THAT IS NO), so his pseudonym CHANTAL; says it all.

But as in this life is ignorance daring at the same time to publish and blog, sent me a private message announcing, ITS GREAT JOB!.


As I said, the book and each chapter will not leave anyone indifferent, but; My God, if sacrifice themselves ... if they be thinking head, PUT THAT CAN PUT YOU!, Without conscience.

I understand that disagree on what I can write, and acknowledge that it is their right; they can go to court and file a complaint and JUDGE DEMONSTRATE THE TRUTH ....

Part of the complaint

"FACTS:
That DON RICARDO MERCADO FIRST SAW, blogs and computer media used for the purpose of defaming, slandering and insulting MY CHILD AND my person, they accused me of BE A SCAMMER; THE ENEMY NUMBER 1 OF SPAIN, PUBLIC DOCUMENT HANDLING, TAKE PHOTOS OF AN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, AIMOR MOSQUERA MALDONADO (MY CHILD) POSTING YOUR PHOTO WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. That on March 16 began to put the link http://enemigopublico1.blogspot.com.es/ as well as the https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jose-Manuel-Mosquera-Castelo-Estafador/ 1415644935405996 in regard to the life of a SCAMMER, defaming and slandering thus me and my family, my different walls FB, (Annex I) in which I could observe that it was he who did it, as its personal account, https://www.facebook.com/ricardo.mercadosierra also published such slurs on the wall of the WORLD COMBAT UNION, https://www.facebook.com/worldcombatunion, international organization of which I am president. That the time to publish this slander, is the same as the publication thereof, the MORNING 01:35."

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario